ITS Podcast is a new publication of the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society aiming to take the ITS research and best practice to the general public in an attractive format. The goal is to offer insightful and entertaining monthly interviews with the leaders in ITS.
We will introduce to anyone interested in intelligent transportation and related scientific discoveries the cutting-edge of ITS research by interviewing authors of selected papers in the ITS Transactions and the Magazine, keynote speakers at the ITS conferences, and other top ITS scientists or engineers working on hot new topics.
Every podcast episode will be enriched with a short section with some news relevant for our listeners, and a short “Transportation in History” section where we can learn about amazing developments made in transportation in the past.
ITS Podcast aims to help ITS scientists and engineers, students mulling their career choices, and the general public interested in science and technology.
We welcome suggestions (format, potential interviewees) from our audience. Please email your suggestions to javier.sanchez.medina AT ieee.org.
Editor in Chief :
- Prof. Javier J. Sanchez-Medina, CICEI – University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Dr. Maryam Kaveshgar, National Technical University Of Ukraine
Members of the Editorial Board:
- Prof. Daniel Zeng, University of Arizona, USA
- Prof. Matthew Barth, University of California Riverside, USA
- Prof. Alberto Broggi, Vislab, Italy
- Prof. Hilmi Berk Celikoglu, Technical University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Prof. Haluk Eren, Firat University, Turkey
- Prof. Jose Maria de Fuentes, University Carlos Tercero de Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Jeffrey Miller, University of Southern California, USA
- Prof. Brendan Morris, University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA
- Prof. Rosaldo Rossetti, Universidade do Porto, Portugal
- Prof. Cristina Olaverri-Monreal, Fachhochschule Technikum Wien, Austria
- Prof. Mehran Shirazi, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Prof. Miguel Angel Sotelo, University of Alcala, Spain
- Prof. Christoph Stiller, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Prof. Ansar Yasar, Hasselt University, Belgium
This Podcast is Sponsored by the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society.
Website designed and managed by the Innovation Center for the Information Society (CICEI).
Soundtrack composed by Rubicom.
English Advisor: Manuel Arberlo.
The header picture is a Flickr Creative Commons licenced picture of nicholas_t.